NOIC is offering these 2017 scholarships to students enrolling for first year studies

By   /  May 30, 2017  /  25 Comments

The National Oil Infrastructure Company of Zimbabwe is calling on all students who got admission to study at local universities in 2017 to apply for its scholarship. The students should have been offered a place to study these following programs:

• Business/Finance
  • Chemical Engineering/ BSc Chemistry
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Economics
  • Mining and related disciplines
  • Civil Engineering
  • Agriculture
  • Medicine

To be eligible for consideration prospective candidates should have:

• 5 O Level passes which include Maths and English
  • 3 A Level passes with a minimum of 14 points
  • Be under the age of 21 years of age
  • Should be enrolling for Part 1 at a local university.

When applying the students should enclose these:

• Admission letter from the University
  • Application Letter with clear contact details
  • Certified copies of birth, identity and academic documents
  • Recommendation letter from last school attended
  • A 500 word written motivational letter in support of the application

The deadline for the receipt of applications is the 16th of June 2017.Applications should be addressed to:

The Finance and Administration Director

National Oil Infrastructure Company (Pvt) Ltd

P.O Box CY 233 Causeway Harare

Or

4th Floor Noczim House

100 Leopold Takawira Street

Harare

Tags: ,

Comments

1. patience says:

i like this program i am however a incoming part three medical student enrolled at the university of zimbabwe college of health sciences i am a brilliant student just coming from sitting from sitting for my part 2 proffesional exams which i passed but due to failure to meet the school fees i am about to dropout of college and i wish i had known of this program in 2015 when i started keep up the good work

2. Tatenda says:

Can someone who has not yet recieved admission letter from university apply

3. admin says:

We wish you all the best Patience.Where there is a will there is a way!

4. Tinaye says:

how many people will be awarded the scholarship?

5. Grace Maloya says:

When we will expect the results for those who have applied?

6. Thelma Chikwanda says:

Which means of communication are you going to use to notify those who got the scholarship

• admin says:

Hi Thelma.We are not quite sure what the means of communication will be b.But we should think phone or mail.

7. takudzwa says:

Have you published the names of or notified those who got the scholarship yet

8. Joseph says:

Have you notified the people who got the scholarship

9. Tinashe Muzambwa says:

Have you published yet the names of people who got the scholarship, hope to hear your response.

10. Teswa Kundai says:

I just want to thank you NOIC for Organizing such a very good scholarship program please keep it up.

11. Mthungameli Nkau says:

are tl applied for it are the names out?

12. Mthungameli Nkau says:

l applied for schoolarship are the names out ,l have not been notified yet

13. Delight Tondota says:

hie is noczim offering a scholarship for 1st year students at university this year also.

14. Elton Goba says:

So someone who wants to do actuarial science cannot apply for this scolarship?

15. when will you publish names of students who applied this year 2018

16. anesu matsanura says:

i have also applied for this year’s scholarship.What am i supposed to do inorder to get one i am desparately in need for it. lost my mom in 2011 who has been the breadwinner and my father is staying in Nyanga from 2011 upto now. He is never formally employed ever since he lost his job in 2008 where he’s been working for 11 years @ PTC. Life has been challenging and i managed to hlp myself by working in several piece jobs inorder to help my aunt whose been staying with me and my little brother from 2011. I am a very hardworking lady and got the place at UZ for BAC of acconting honours. I am kindly and desparately waiting for your call. @ 0777707552/ 0713543903.
    please help me

17. Tinashe Masona says:

I would like to thank Noic staff and administration for calling me to the interview for 2018 scholarship programme .Hope hearing from you any suitable arrangement made that you think will be best for my education career and life

once again thank you NOIC

18. Anesu Ashely Matsanura says:

Hey guys any one replied yet for this year